Friday, January 21, 2011

Wordpress flash uploader does not support flash player 10


Some of these days I try to post and upload images use Image Uploader has WordPress, What happens is often times there is an error on the menu Up loader. So it can not upload images more than one, for me it is very difficult for us as an Author to post articles that require more than one image.

When I try to Uninstall Flash Player version 10 and then I try install Flash Player version 9. The results were beyond expectations, uploader its menu goes well, I can upload more than one image. Until now I have not found a patch for the weakness wordpress this, but we can overcome them by changing version of adobe flash player us.

Here are the steps to resolve the issue:

First, uninstall adobe flash player you by using the tool below,

http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html # uninstaller

Second, install Adobe Flash Player 9, the link below,

http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=tn_14266&sliceId=1

In this case I am using Windows XP and Firefox 3.

If any of the readers who have a better solution, please advise her.

No comments: